Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Review: Keeps Gettin' Better: A Decade of Hits

Review: Keeps Gettin' Better: A Decade of Hits


Keeps Gettin' Better: A Decade of Hits

Posted:

Keeps Gettin' Better: A Decade of Hits (Audio CD)
By Christina Aguilera

I waited a long time for a "best of" Christina Aguilera, and now there is finally one available with this CD/DVD set. I'm not a die hard fan, but I like several of her songs and admire her vocals. I didn't like her enough to buy any of her regular albums but always thought if she released a greatest hits I'd check it out. All the familiar radio hits are here. The DVD of her popular MTV videos is a nice bonus, but I won't really watch it much I'll listen to the CD. I was disappointed to discover after I got mine that there are other versions of this release with more tracks. My CD only has 14 tracks, others have 16 or 17. A Decade of Hits also only covers three albums, which is interesting. It used to be bands would put out 10 albums in a decade, now Christina can get away with only three. If you want to get her hit songs without buying all the CDs, this is a good disc. It suits my Christina Aguilera needs perfectly.


Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
//PART 2