Saturday, July 20, 2013

Review: Burlesque Original Motion Picture Soundtrack [+Digital Booklet]

Review: Burlesque Original Motion Picture Soundtrack [+Digital Booklet]


Burlesque Original Motion Picture Soundtrack [+Digital Booklet]

Posted:

Burlesque Original Motion Picture Soundtrack [+Digital Booklet] (MP3 Music)
By Various

I left the movie, came home and immediately ordered the CD. I've been playing it on repeat and love it!! Instant high without any downside : ) For those who care I'm 50. I knew a couple of Christiana's songs but could be called a fan. I thought she was OUTSTANDING in the movie and on the soundtrack. Cher? Well there's a reason she's known worldwide by her first name only. She's in a class all her own and and inspiration to young and old alike!!!


Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
//PART 2