Friday, July 26, 2013

Review: Burlesque

Review: Burlesque


Burlesque

Posted:

Burlesque (DVD)
By Cher

What's up with all the flack this movie's been getting from critics? It's absolutely dazzling! This has to be one of the best musicals of the past decade. The musical numbers are phenomenal, the costumes are fabulous, and Christina is just marvelous. I've always known she was a great talent but I think this movie is just what she needed to showcase that talent. Her acting was good, her dancing was on point and what can I say about that voice? I'm not a fan of Cher but I really enjoyed her in this movie. Christina and her have great chemistry. The love story was also really cute. I'm salivating for this to come out on DVD/blu-ray so I can watch it over and over again!


Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
//PART 2