Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Review: Burlesque

Review: Burlesque


Burlesque

Posted:

Burlesque (DVD)
By Cher

Burlesque is awesome! Its pure entertainment. Singing, dancing, acting, romance - oh my! The cast is wonderful! A classic story told again in a throwback to the musicals which is a formula that always works with the right people and the right music and in the right setting and it works here. I am bias to Christina Aguilera. :) She's an amazing singer and I am pleased to say in her acting debut she is terrific. I adore her with the very handsome and sexy Cam Gigandet. :) Who by the way can offer me a box of Famous Amos cookies ANYTIME! lol Anyone who likes musicals and romance or just wants to get away from movies about gangsters, pyschos and dead bodies will definitely enjoy this enjoyable movie. I love it!


Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
//PART 2